I’ve Love Before…

I just finished watching a movie, 2 movies actually and both Filipino films which was casted by Francine Prieto, Dianna Zubiri, Tuesday Vargas and I don’t know the name of the actor who played the gay part in that film. Yes you guessed it right, Liberated 1 and Liberated 2 which I think was aired in the Philippines last 2003 and 2004 respectively. It was a decent film if I may say not just because of the nudity which were undoubtedly awesome hee hee hee. Well it just got me into thinking mode and a little bit off from the genre of the film but rather to things that I’ve loved before.

I remember when I was still a little child to love not taking the afternoon naps that my mother commanded me to take, I really loved playing asleep on the bed, lying silently while my mind wonders and roams the world that I never even know what, but God I would really give anything to experience those lucid perceptions once more. Then comes the day when I was a skinny lad, how I really loved those Nintendo games, Super Mario 1, GI Joe, Were Changer whoops, I think Were Changer was on Sega Genesis so I think what I really loved in those days were 8 bit video games, wrestling and girls…..yup yup, at that tender age I really like and love girls. Now it makes my mind wondering again into another direction hee hee hee, wait a minute, how about the song “To all the girls I’ve loved before” God what a pretty song and let me dedicate it to the fine ladies that I was once with specially with this line “To all the girls I’ve once caressed and may I say I’ve held the best”.

There are still so many thing that I have loved before but again I opted to strike it out in this entry so as not to stir any more troubles from anyone that may take it a little odd to swallow. But there is one more thing worth mentioning that I really really loved before, it was the “Beggars in White” Emmanuel “Manny” Solis, Angelo “Angel” Bartolome, John Erwin Pendon and of course Edward “Waduy” Jocson these four guys that are forever in my heart, I certainly loved them before till now and the years to come, by the way, let me include my own name in the group hee hee hee Aries Vitan “Ryzboy” Wong, yup yup, I was Ryzboy a long time ago I think that nick came out when I started calling Angel Gelboy so Pie called me Ryzboy that my beautiful wife thought kindda cool so she started to call me Ryzboy as well.

God how I hate my mind this month, I can’t seem to write anything or do anything in a straight line, I always tend to divert into something new hee hee hee, the story of my life perhaps, after all, it is what my horoscope suggest.

So before I tell another out of context story let me end this blog right here, right now….

Jai Guru Deva Om

Comments

Popular Posts