The Art of Love and War

Why is it that if we love somebody there is always a tendency to hurt them or them to hurt us? I am asking such questions while I’m opening a pack of tea biscuits and readying myself to drink a cocktail juice, I must really be bored to death.

How the hell can I define love? If I will base it on John Lennon’s beliefs, I will be a hippie stoned with pot chanting give peace a chance, (I kind of like the sound of it hee hee hee). If I will base it to Boy George of the Culture Club, I might as well be gay with a factory of face powder or white clown make up stuff hee hee hee. I think I’ll define it as “Friends” showed it to us for 10 years, Chandler Bing is love, yes he is. The way he loved Monica is what a true love is for me. Well how about Merideth Grey’s love for Derek Shepherd? That is the bitchy kind of love if I may say, it is the kind of love that leads to War, oh what the heck am I saying, she is just a plain bitch nuff said.

I just finished sipping through my glass of juice, I’m trying to get the sugar rush in order for my brains to functions and try to salvage this blog that I am writing hee hee hee, I surely don’t know what the hell I want to say in this piece hee hee hee.

Well I’ve had this piece for over a week now and although I’ve got the case of a bad tooth, that can never be an excuse for me not to finish what I am writing for such a long time, and I think I will wage war with myself even though I love my self, Jesus Christ what am I saying?

Anyhow, I know that I have far more things better to say in this piece that I really just can’t voice out at this moment, don’t ask me the reason why cause I sure as hell is as clueless as you are. So, I’ll just leave this one hanging, so as to steer another conversation perhaps hee hee hee, like my other pieces.

Let me sum up this mess with Boy George, yes you heard me right. Love is love is nothing without you and war, war is stupid.

Nuff said

Jai Guru Deva Om

Comments

Popular Posts