It's now or never

Ngayon na, eto na ang pag kakataong ibinigay sa ating mamamayang Filipino upang kalusin ang malaimpyernong gobyerno na pinamumunuan ni Gloria Arroyo.
People have taken steps and those that are in Manila Peninsula right now have taken the lead to oust the blatant president that our poor country has. Let us not waste this opportunity and let us join hands in ridding our selves of the lying Gloria who is dragging our country down the drain.


It’s just a pity that this sort of thing happened when I am still in another country, if this thing happens after 2 more weeks then I would personally be in Makita right now giving my full support to those who oppose the regime that I really feel is the downfall of my race.
As I watch ABS-CBN’s coverage, my heart is pounding with fear and excitement, fear that the Filipino people might cower in taking this golden opportunity and excited to the fact that some people are taking the steps that I have always dreamed of. I hereby quote the words of Senator Trillanes for the Filipino people “Gloria o Pagbabago“


So I leave this as it is and like you I shall wait for the good news that the sacrifices that the group of General Lim and Senator Trillanes have triumphantly succeeded and that Gloria Arroyo is brought to justice both by the Philippine law and the Law of God.


Let me add up another call for the Filipino people, should Senator Trillanes fail in his stand, it is our duty as Filipino Citizens to pick up the pieces and continue the fight to freedom. See you in the other side. May God be with us all.


Jai Guru Deva Om

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts